A Reassignment!
Hello to all!!
A quick update from Hermana Leonard!
As I mentioned in my last email... I have been at home for some time to be safe from the Corona Virus and await a new assignment where I can continue serving as a missionary for my church in the United States. This week I received the new assignment! I will be continuing my missionary service in the Newport Beach, California Mission!
There may have been a little confusion with all of this, and I'm sorry if I didn't explain it well haha. I was never finished with my mission, I've essentially just been waiting to continue with it! So, while my original mission is Ecuador, they are calling California my "temporary reassignment" until the conditions are safe enough for me to go back to Ecuador. Considering that... I could be staying in California for the rest of my mission or perhaps spending my final months in Ecuador! We'll have to wait and see! Regardless, I'm very excited to continue my service in the Newport Beach Mission!
Overall, this time home has included a lot of growing and learning for me as I'm sure it has for many of us. I'm thankful to constantly be learning about God's plan for me and the love He carries for each one of us.
Talk you all soon, next from California!
Hermana Leonard
A quick update from Hermana Leonard!
As I mentioned in my last email... I have been at home for some time to be safe from the Corona Virus and await a new assignment where I can continue serving as a missionary for my church in the United States. This week I received the new assignment! I will be continuing my missionary service in the Newport Beach, California Mission!
There may have been a little confusion with all of this, and I'm sorry if I didn't explain it well haha. I was never finished with my mission, I've essentially just been waiting to continue with it! So, while my original mission is Ecuador, they are calling California my "temporary reassignment" until the conditions are safe enough for me to go back to Ecuador. Considering that... I could be staying in California for the rest of my mission or perhaps spending my final months in Ecuador! We'll have to wait and see! Regardless, I'm very excited to continue my service in the Newport Beach Mission!
Overall, this time home has included a lot of growing and learning for me as I'm sure it has for many of us. I'm thankful to constantly be learning about God's plan for me and the love He carries for each one of us.
Talk you all soon, next from California!
Hermana Leonard
![]() |
| Happy to continue in a warm place with more palm trees! |

Comments
Post a Comment