Vista, CA

 Hello hello!!! 

Big news!! I'm leaving Escondido to work in a new area a few minutes away in Vista!! Today was transfers so I have like no time, so this will be a tad short! My new companion's name is Hermana Hunter and she is from Las Vegas and seems super fun!! We are "whitewashing" into this area, so we're both brand new here and get to start everything up together! I'm honestly pumped!! I loved my time in Escondido and all the people we were able to teach... I will miss them!! But I'm excited for new things! 

This past week I got to see the Familia Fuentes baptized!!!! Not only did I get to see my favorite people in the WORLD again but I got to feel the Spirit so strong as I watched them make their first covenant with God. Truly one of the happiest moments of my whole mission. I look forward to the day when I will see them all sealed in the temple!! 

My amazing girls on their baptism day!

Little update on Daniel as well: he passed the sacrament for the first time last week AND decided he wants to serve a mission!!!!!! As Hermana Haskin was telling me this today we both had tears in our eyes... what miracles!! We love Daniel!!! 

Got to see Hermana Haskin at transfers today!

If I've learned one thing from my mission it is to trust in God's higher purposes. There's been a lot of "going with the flow" throughout my mission and I think God is teaching me to like change;) I think one of my favorite things from this past General Conference was when President Nelson said something along the lines of "when you can't trust anything else in the world around you, you know you can trust in your Savior Jesus Christ." I'm making it a goal this next transfer to really focus my studies on the character of Jesus Christ and how he would interact with others. What a wonderful opportunity I'm having on my mission to put all my time and effort into knowing our Savior more fully! I love my Savior and love that I can trust Him! 

I love you all! Happy week! 

Hermana Leonard 

Attempting to "street contact" where we usually just talk to everyone...
just wondering where everyone is? 

Our faithful Zone Leaders

Beautiful sisters of the Escondido Zone-
Most of us got moved all over the place!

Saying goodbye to our best friend Sam!



Comments