Mission Accomplished- Link for my talk this Sunday

One last time, hola hola! 

My last week was bitter sweet, with lots of goodbyes. But one of my favorite weeks on my mission just seeing so many people that I love. I'm including just a few pictures of those people!!  I want to leave you all with a scripture I've been thinking a lot about: 

"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." (3 Nephi 5:13) 

Serving a mission and wearing my Savior's name every day has been one of my favorite things I have ever done... but I know we are all disciples and we can serve our Savior for the rest of our lives. I am so grateful for Him and for our Heavenly Father. I love them. I know that they live. 

I will be speaking about my mission experiences and what I've learned over the past 18 months 
this Sunday, March 28th @ 9am MT. Here's the link to join that meeting on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJnsOz2tSxU&list=PLidywabLpTUUI5kwFOs5YiO6k6X4jN8ps&index=1

Thank you all for taking this journey with me!  
Hope to see you in person one day soon!
Hermana Leonard











Comments